Dahon Mu Sl superlight folder New 2009 model

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I acquired this brand new ultralight Dahon Mu Sl for my wife but within a few days the reason for purchase changed and she does not now need this bike.

The bike is the 2009 model and is only a fraction over 8 kilos in weight. It is still in the box being only taken out for inspection. I got a reduction on the bike because it has 2 slight, easily retouched, scratches on the frame.

The new price of these is £999. Best internet price around £760. First offer over £600 will get the bike.

Collection required from Worcester. If you wish carrier service you must organise this yourself. It will only be despatched after cleared payment. Paypal can be arranged at plus 3%.

Email me at (pm please)

billflat12

Veteran
Whats this +3% rip off ?, There,s no paypal surcharges when sending or receiving money as a gift with personal accounts. Charges only apply with credit cards ?

OP
OP
bikepacker

bikepacker

Guru
billflat12 said:
Whats this +3% rip off ?, There,s no paypal surcharges when sending or receiving money as a gift with personal accounts. Charges only apply with credit cards ?

I am assuming it could be paid with a credit card. If it isn't, the 3% won't be charged.

Top Bottom