Damm..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh no! bike just got blown over off the kickstand and fell onto the corner of the garage. My poor bike. <sniff>.
Posting here as Mrs Pie will just not understand - "It's just a bike"

domtyler

Über Member
It's only a bike mate! :evil:

yello

And that was from falling over?! Blimey, I wouldn't fancy it's chances of surviving a prang!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Go and post that picture in Tour & Expedition in the thread about someone wanting a stand recommended. It's why a lot of people don't like the idea of stands.

OP
OP
Piemaster

Piemaster

Guru
GrahamG said:
That's actually pretty nasty!

I completely agree.
Don't know what damage has been done to the frame. Damage may be a stress raiser and therefore start cracks to cause from that point.

This would obviously be a bad thing if the frame was to fail while I was riding it and heaven knows what could happen if that was in traffic.

There is of course a solution.

I now NEED a new bike :wacko:

Now if everyone could just back me up on this while I propose it to Mrs Pie..........

or I could just put a sticker over it.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i've got a chip in the lacquer on my bike and it annoys the shite out of me even tho it's only about a millimetre

longers

Legendary Member
Piemaster said:
Now if everyone could just back me up on this while I propose it to Mrs Pie..........

Dear Mrs Pie,

It is my opinion as an unqualified non expert who knows not a right lot about these things that that bike is now a potential death trap.

I suggest that a new bike or life insurance is purchased forthwith.

Regards,

P.S. - shame about the old bike :wacko:

Top Bottom