Dauphine 2021 (With Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Always like to see the Joux Plane, my first alpine col and one I've ridden up probably 100 times, I know that route they're doing so well today. Shame I can't be there! I hope the edited highlights include some glamour shots of Samoens, the most beautiful village in France (probably etc).

Adam4868

Guru
WTF did Mark Padun come from....second stage victory in as many days ! Chapeau.
Meanwhile Richie Porte takes the win....Tour next 😁

Adam4868

Guru
That seems to be the question a few people are asking....

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/er...rious-in-face-of-anonymous-doping-suspicions/

I have to say that after Travnik on the Zoncalan, Padun winning on successive days, started me wondering, I hope this is all legit, but the nature of the sport means that it is a fine line between an unbelievable performance and a not-believable performance.
Get your point but allegations without proof....I'll take it as a win until proven.Im not sure I like the anonymous nature of the allegation aswell.If your going to accuse someone of doping have the bollox to back it up 😁

OP
OP
GuyBoden

GuyBoden

Guru
I am happy for the Tasmanian, he deserved this victory after all these years, but I didn't see anything that made me think that Ineos would dominate the TdF.

The Ineos Grenadier is more like a Land Rover to my eyes.
neos-Grenadier.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500&dpr=1.jpg

Adam4868

Guru
I am happy for the Tasmanian, he deserved this victory after all these years, but I didn't see anything that made me think that Ineos would dominate the TdF.

The Ineos Grenadier is more like a Land Rover to my eyes.
View attachment 592939
Got to disagree there Guy.... The Slovenians are good but Ineos have strength in numbers.How many of this line up could actually go on to win ?
Screenshot_20210608-221259.png

Top Bottom