SOLD: Dave Hinde Road Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For Sale Dave Hinde with columbus Neuron tubing and forks in good condition but some areas of paint loss and 2 very very small dints in top tube that you need to be in the right light to see .

54 cm from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt and 53cm along top tube centre to centre with a standover of 77.5cm . From what i was told by previous owner it had new Shimano 105 brakes and derailieurs and chainset fitted 2 years ago along with Tiagra stis and a wide range 9 speed cassette and chain , from what he said he was covering aprox 25 miles a week when dry !

botanger select 20/24 spoked wheels that run nice and true but have a few areas where rims have lost there annodizing , tyres are a mix of a conti on the rear and a rubino on the front i would recommend both being replaced before long .

new black bar tape fitted last night , cinelli eubio's black bars and cinelli 115mm stem . no stuck seat pillar or quill stems .
1 set of bottle cage mounts
dura ace headset
175 mm crank arms

chromed fr & rr drop outs with chromed drive side chain stay

i have covered aprox 20 miles so far this week testing it and cant really fault it apart from tyres , rides smooth and very sharp due to a close clearance frame . all seems to work as should .

if it was a 56cm square sized frame i would be keeping it but its not so its up for sale and asking £225 collected or can be sent via 2 working day courier for an extra £21.50

bike is in Wellingborough Northamptonshire nn8 postcode

hinde.jpg hinde1.jpg hinde2.jpg hinde3.jpg

Last edited:

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
pic helps

GLWS

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Too big for me, sadly.
Strange, I saw a Hinde riding past the canoe centre Nr Bedford Rd at 10:00 this morning! Not your one though..

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I very much doubt that... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom