Dawes galaxy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JPBoothy

Veteran
Hi, Sorry about the oversight.. the frame measures (TT Length = 57cm) and (Seat Tube Length = 55cm). I am 5'9" and it is a bit big for me, so I would put it as being a 'Large' Frame.
I appreciate the age of the bike, but given the superb condition I couldn't take any less than £400.

I have lots of photos if somebody could tell me how to attach them :wacko:

Regards

John

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hi, Sorry about the oversight.. the frame measures (TT Length = 57cm) and (Seat Tube Length = 55cm). I am 5'9" and it is a bit big for me, so I would put it as being a 'Large' Frame.
I appreciate the age of the bike, but given the superb condition I couldn't take any less than £400.

Regards

John
A Galaxy in decent mechanical condition is worth £400 anyday

theloafer

Legendary Member

Regards

John

@JPBoothy
try here https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/how-do-i-post-a-picture-from-my-computer.90936/ :okay:

gasinayr

Über Member
Have a look on E bay for a Dawes Vantage they are discontinued but still a few new ones up for grabs
I got one for £400.00 Great bike same spec as the Galaxy Aluminium.

Top Bottom