Dear Bus Drivers in the Leeds area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Definitely a call to the customer services of First Bus. Stay cool and exploit the footage to make them uncomfortable. Let us know how they respond.

Expect to get some discussion on the merits and de-merits of indicating left. The argument goes that, if you don't indicate, the bus driver is unsure whether you're going straight on and won't squeeze you out. For me, there are times when I indicate and times when I don't. Some people on here would never indicate on a left, while a few will always poke a hand out. Don't let it distract you from the main point, which is getting that tw@t of a bus driver on a bit of retraining, hopefully on his days off.

That was very very bad driving! Especially with the railings to your left. That driver placed you in significant danger!

I've had some experience with First buses here in Glasgow and had a good response from them. I can send you my correspondance with them if it helps you to draft a letter.

Complain!

Nethalus, you agree that that was bad driving, don't you?

nethalus

magnatom said:
That was very very bad driving! Especially with the railings to your left. That driver placed you in significant danger!

I've had some experience with First buses here in Glasgow and had a good response from them. I can send you my correspondance with them if it helps you to draft a letter.

Complain!

Nethalus, you agree that that was bad driving, don't you?

Yeah, typical Hunslet Park driver that!!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm glad most bus drivers aren't like that! I'm just busy writing a letter complimenting the excellent driving around here, to take to the bus garage with a large qty of chocolates.

BentMikey said:
I'm glad most bus drivers aren't like that! I'm just busy writing a letter complimenting the excellent driving around here, to take to the bus garage with a large qty of chocolates.

I'll be posting a video of a bus driver when I get a chance later, but it might not be what you think..... :evil:

Wolf04

Appalling driving, report it :evil:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
I'll be posting a video of a bus driver when I get a chance later, but it might not be what you think..... :ohmy:

Don't tell me they let you get behind the wheel ?

"Oy ! You on the bike ! Huv ye heard of Buscraft ?" :blush:

Top Bottom