Dear Mr Bus Driver...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...... thanks for making me laugh this morning! :angry:

I'd stopped at lights and behind me was a daft woman in a car chatting on her mobile. If I notice a moby user behind me I'll turn around and scowl at them. I do this for two reasons, the main one is to make sure that they have actually noticed me and they aren't going to rear end me further down the road. Also, sometimes it gets them to stop using the phone.

On this occasion the lady was too engrossed in her conversation to notice me.

In a lane just to my left a bus pulls up and and the driver looks at me wondering what I am looking at. He clocks the woman on her phone. He starts making faces at her, whilst holding his hand up in a 'using a mobile phone' fashion. The lady driver notices this, then notices me laughing and sheepishly puts the mobile phone away.

Oh how I laughed! :blush:

Thanks Mr Bus driver!

(Unfortunately I had a minor problem with my Archos recorder this morning, so didn't get it on camera!)

Jake

:smile: makes for a good start to the day

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
Ha ha!

I am stunned at the amount of people I see EVERY DAY on their mobiles whilst driving.

It has got to be the most fragrently disregarded law hasn't it?!

(That and give cyclists plenty of room!!!):smile:

Cab

Sometimes it surprises me how loudly you have to yell to get them to look at you, phone to their shoulder, and say 'WHAT?' or 'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?'.

There's one that I quite regularly see just leaving (what I assume is) his business, mobile clamped to his ear driving off in his Torchwood Mobile. Given that he will have been in the car for approximately 15 seconds at this point and has only just left his office I often wonder why he can't call from the office, or in the car park before moving off. :smile:

Top Bottom