Deliveroo opinions: students!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebm24

Hello,

I am currently writing my undergraduate dissertation for Geography at the University of Nottingham which is researching students working within the gig economy through Deliveroo.

My dissertation is basically exploring why students have chosen to work for Deliveroo specifically whilst studying and whether they support the idea of zero hour contracts and, if so, why. I am hoping to better understand the student workforce of Deliveroo, the advantages and disadvantages of working for the courier service as a student and the motivations behind wanting to work for the company. My research is also aiming to answer whether the lack of employments benefits etc. is justifiable to students considering the other benefits such as flexibility that working for Deliveroo provides.

I would be extremely grateful and appreciative if anyone who is or was a student working for Deliveroo could participate. If possible I would like to arrange a short interview of around 12 questions either by phone or email correspondence if preferred.

I understand the sensitivity of the topic in question and want to reassure you in advance that all opinions given will be strictly confidential and anonymised within my research so that you are unable to be identified if you so wish.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have as well.

Thank you in advance! I look forward to hearing from you!

nonowt

Über Member
Hi, you might get a better response over on LFGSS's Deliveroo thread:

https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/276964/?offset=275

Top Bottom