Dennis Healy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
I do Mr M’s eyebrows (before they crawl off his face) much to his annoyance.
Being “low maintenance” :laugh: myself clipped my own hair tonight :ohmy:
It’ll grow back :dry:

Slioch

Guru
That looks perfectly decent @Mrs M . Good job.

My Mrs S is obsessed with her hair (I have 25+ years of evidence to back this up). I'm a baldy bloke, so I cut my own hair every 2 weeks with a beard trimmer. She is at the stage of desperation where she is toying with the idea of getting me to give her a trim.

I'm seriously scared about this. No, really! :B)

Mrs M

Guru
That looks perfectly decent @Mrs M . Good job.

My Mrs S is obsessed with her hair (I have 25+ years of evidence to back this up). I'm a baldy bloke, so I cut my own hair every 2 weeks with a beard trimmer. She is at the stage of desperation where she is toying with the idea of getting me to give her a trim.

I'm seriously scared about this. No, really! :B)
[/QUOTE
Thank you
I gave Mr M a scissor cut last month. Then cut a tree and shrubs, then ordered the clippers.
Couldn’t wait any longer as driving me mad.
Was good fun too

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm at the age where I need to trim my eyebrows - just so I can socially interact without feeling embarrassed.

I generally "do" them once a month with my beard trimmer on a number 3 setting (I do my beard weekly on a number 1 setting).

I did cock up once and ended up with no eyebrows, but fortunately I'm at the stage where I really don't give a s**t.
I think that I may have detected a slight inconsistency there... :whistle:

I have a theory that ageing male hair loses its sense of direction... It is supposed to grow from the scalp but ends up going walkabout and erupting from ears, nostrils and eyebrows instead. There isn't a shortage of hair, it just ends up in the wrong places!

I am also losing it from my legs. I am getting the pro cyclist look without having to shave or wax my legs. :laugh:

Slioch

Guru
You're not joking @ColinJ . I've got at least 3x different nasal hair trimmers in the bathroom cabinet, none of which does the job properly.

I have resorted to using a cigarette lighter, flipping a spark up my nostril. Scary stuff.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
As a great admirer of "the best prime minister we never had" when a mate commented "you could paint the Sistine Chapel lying on your back with them eyebrows" I took it as a huge compliment and never cut them

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've got at least 3x different nasal hair trimmers in the bathroom cabinet, none of which does the job properly.
I used to do something which made anybody who witnessed it wince... use long-nose pliers up the nostrils to grab hold of bunches of nasal hairs and just yank them out!

Then I read about the 'triangle of death', which rather put me off doing that!! :eek: :laugh:

Top Bottom