Detox foot patches?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Placebo, complete hog wash?

Removing toxins such as heavy metals from the soles of your feet? I’m not buying it.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Is the therapy expensive? If it costs enough, you'll probably believe in it and it'll work for you. I'm not sure where all the heavy metals are supposed to come from but I can understand why they might end up at the bottom of your feet.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Is the therapy expensive? If it costs enough, you'll probably believe in it and it'll work for you. I'm not sure where all the heavy metals are supposed to come from but I can understand why they might end up at the bottom of your feet.

surely heavy metals will sink down to your feet whilst light metals will float up to the top of your head.

For the avoidance of doubt, yes I am taking the piss

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Amazon Customer
1.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
Be careful
Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020
I used this product as directed one night.
The next morning noticed no difference except for for black patch. I then read that medical professionals declare that detox foot pads are bogus. Feeling dissappointed i did not use it the second night. However, the next morning i noticed an intense itching on bottom of my feet. The area where the patches were placed were bright red as if burned or blistered, in perfect shape of the patch. Im currently trying to treat this on my own hoping it subsides soon. If not, ill go to my doctor. I might have had an allergic response, no sure. But be careful. Do research on these methods before using.

Lots of other reviews saying they are wonderful

Placebo, complete hog wash?

Removing toxins such as heavy metals from the soles of your feet? I’m not buying it.

I used them for one night and when I woke up in the morning these were attached to the patch.

Attachments

• best_metal_album_each_year_featured_image.jpg
    best_metal_album_each_year_featured_image.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom