DHB Aeron race shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Part time cyclist

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Another 18 miler today so I think I have established they are pretty good for about 1 hour will have to give them a workout at the weekend and aee if they are still good at 50 miles :smile:

VamP

Banned
Here am I wearing mine last Sunday. No trackie bums for me ^_^

early laps.jpg

Ive chosen these as my next purchase - how do you find the sizing - i'm 5' 9'' and 15 st 7lbs - though will probably have lost a stone by the time I start using them. Neil

e-rider

crappy member
I'm not a fan of DHB products - have tried several items and always disappointed. Not covering those legs in that weather is actually a bit stupid and asking for muscle strains and bad knees!

MattHB

Proud Daddy
I'm not a fan of DHB products - have tried several items and always disappointed. Not covering those legs in that weather is actually a bit stupid and asking for muscle strains and bad knees!

I've been really impressed with the DHB base layers I bought from you :smile: and the biblongs I have are amazing. I guess it's a very personal thing though

VamP

Banned

If you're referring to me, that's a cyclocross race, and I am at 95% of HRmax, pretty much the whole race. Not much chance of any part of me being cold :thumbsup:

Interestingly, until quite recently UCI regulations required cyclocross racers to wear shorts to races. Now longs are allowed, but it's a personal preference thing. I warm up in longs, but race in shorts.

If you're not referring to me then soz :thumbsup:

e-rider

crappy member
I've been really impressed with the DHB base layers I bought from you :smile: and the biblongs I have are amazing. I guess it's a very personal thing though

glad you like them! I was actually referring to other items, as the base layers were OK although my Hind is much better (but also much more expensive too). I found DHB shorts (esp the pad) to be very bad, as are their waterproof jackets which have a poor fit and make you sweat like crazy.

Top Bottom