Disappearing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Before anyone says anything or rushes off to report me to the mods, this is news and it is current.

There was a thread here, this morning. I can't exactly remember the title, but I made a couple of posts in it one being a defence of the right for Scotland to hold another Indyref because circumstances (i.e. Brexit) have changed. This thread has disappeared.

Can anyone give the news to its current whereabouts? I'd really like to get to the bottom of this affair.

Cheers/thanks.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I think it was this one - https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/so-we-going-to-have-election.254583/page-308 but the mods have had their say.

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
No, I'm sure it was a different one. My posts have just vanished without any explanation. I'm sure the thread is gone too. I'm certain I'm not imagining it.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
It was the “last Christmas in the EU” thread which has been deleted for some reason........

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Mod note: Thread was deleted at the request of the OP.

Moving this to Site Support.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Which the op asked to be deleted after it turned into a bickerfest, although the mods let it run for a long time before listening to him.

For the record I replied to the OP's PM to the Mods a/c as soon as I saw it earlier today and then carried out the requested action straight away.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Which the op asked to be deleted after it turned into a bickerfest, although the mods let it run for a long time before listening to him.

That's true - the OP posted a message in the thread requesting its deletion.

It is a pity it was not deleted until many more replies had been made, but the resources are not in place for instant mod action.

Those of us, like me, who are experienced on here would have been better advised to stop contributing to the thread as soon as the OP posted the deletion request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom