Does Deal Extreme stuff ever turn up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scouserinlondon

I'm just wondering. Ordered a fenix torch last week, but order status is still 'waiting on supplier', starting to think it could be spring before light turns up.

Should've just bought a hope 1....

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I ordered a couple of DS flash cards a while back and they took just under 3 weeks to arrive.

OP
OP
S

scouserinlondon

Origamist said:
I had to wait 5 weeks for a Fenix item from DX.
I wouldn't be surprised if it takes that long. I'm happy to wait a few weeks, but if it gets to the point where it's too dark with my shitty cateye and it's still not turned up, then I'll just have to get a refund and get something else.

I suppose the truth of the matter is, that there's no such thing as an amazing deal, what you save in money you pay for in time.

Tony B

The stuff from dealextreme will take time, if it is a popular item expect to wait, it doesn't worry me, my P7 took 3 weeks but have had stuff arrive after 10 days, its all about supply and demand and at there prices I think its worth the wait.

Crankarm

Guru
The pound is getting weaker against the dollar as well as the Euro so any lights you buy from Deal Extreme check what currency exchange rate you will get. One pound sterling buys around $1.60 at the mo. So $80 is about £50.40 but I don' think you'd get this generous rate more likely cost you £60 for $80 of Deal Extreme lights.

http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

Top Bottom