Dolan Mythos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

I am retiring from the sport and as such all of my bikes for sale. here we have my road bike, a Dolan Mythos - badged as Echelon - decals are under the laquer and permanent. Echelon Cycles is a very very reputable bike shop based in pershore, Worcestershire. The frame takes a 31.6 seatpost instead of the usual 27.2 found on most Mythos'

This bike has only been used for one and a half seasons, and has never been Road Raced, crashed, dropped etc. It was mainly a bling training bike. Please feel free to PM me or email me to discuss anything about the bike or it's spec.

Spec:
Dolan mythos frame, sloping geo, this is classed as 52, but has a 56 top tube
Fork: Carbon with alloy steerer, Echelon Decals
Groupset: Sram Rival thruogh out, with 52-39 Rotor Q-Rings
Wheels: either, Mavic Ksyrium Elites with Pro3's, or Grammo Viper 50T Carbon wheels with two new tubs
Saddle: Fizik Arione CX
Seatpost: Carbon
Stem: Ritchey WCS Carbon Matrix 4-Axis - 110mm
Bars: Ritchey WCS wet black in ergo shape
Pedals: Shimano Ultegra SL SPD-Sl - these can be inlcuded or not - depending on your pedal system

Price: £1049 with Mavics, £1299 with Grammo 50mm Carbon wheels

IMGP4934-1.jpg
IMGP4929-1.jpg
IMGP4932-1.jpg
IMGP4933-1.jpg

Are you going to be selling the 50 section wheels separately?

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Having ridden for three years and been hit by a car twice it's just not enjoyable for me anymore. I was 53rd U16 last year so lack of form is not the reason for a sale, just my interests have moved on. And yes the wheels are available seperately, for 260 plus postage OVNO with tubs but no cassette or skewers.Matching red Hope skewers available for an extra £10

Top Bottom