Dolan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
For £4.5k it ought to be.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Yes I’m not quite there yet in fact I’ve not rode a bike since before Christmas! However I need to get my act in gear and back in the habit !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yes I’m not quite there yet in fact I’ve not rode a bike since before Christmas! However I need to get my act in gear and back in the habit !

I won't be bothering just yet, my average speeds for a road bike are still above the maximum assist on an e-bike - maybe when I'm 70, or my back packs in. :whistle:

PS it looks the business - possibly the same as the Ribbles ?

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Interesting. I wonder why the FSA system instead of Mahle X35. I'd like to see one in the flesh too their photo doesn't do it any great favours. I wonder what the delivery time is like compared with Ribble's.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
For £4.5k it ought to be.
Looks to be in the same range as the Ribble SLe builds. Ribble 105 equipped c £3K, Dolan £3.1 K. A lot less than many of the other comparable e-road bikes by bigger name brands. The version linked to was Ultegra Di2 after all, hence £4.6 K.

I'm think of this bike - did anyone up thread ever buy it ?

I didn't buy it but I did see some Dolan frame quality reviews that were less than positive. I would definitely do a bit of research in that area to make sure you are comfortable in that regard as its a major purchase.

I didn't buy it but I did see some Dolan frame quality reviews that were less than positive. I would definitely do a bit of research in that area to make sure you are comfortable in that regard as its a major purchase.

Wow - I already have a Dolan and I think it's one of the best carbon frames I've ever had. For health reasons I may need an ebike and Dolan seemed a good choice.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If the language doesn't offend it won't be Hambini.

I've always known PF was the work of the devil but never realised just how bad they could get.

Last edited:
Top Bottom