Don't suppose anyone has one of these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveyA

Über Member
I thought my mate had come up trumps when he said he had an old headset that would fit my Gazelle 753 that I am busy with. Turns out he has lost one of the bearings. I thought it was worth a try asking whether anyone might have a one gathering dust somewhere. I have tried a local bearing supplier but they can't help. There are no numbers on the bearing, all I can tell you, if you can't make it out from the picture is that it has Brev Galli written on the cups.

Headset-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
nope sorry

Brandane

Legendary Member
I thought my mate had come up trumps when he said he had an old headset that would fit my Gazelle 753 that I am busy with. Turns out he has lost one of the bearings. I thought it was worth a try asking whether anyone might have a one gathering dust somewhere. I have tried a local bearing supplier but they can't help. There are no numbers on the bearing, all I can tell you, if you can't make it out from the picture is that it has Brev Galli written on the cups.

Headset-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
I don't have one, but I can point you in the direction of http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Simply-Bearings-Megastore .
I have found them helpful in the past when looking for various motorbike bearings.

OP
OP
DaveyA

DaveyA

Über Member
No worries thanks anyway. I might give those people a try, you never know. If they ask for the bearing dimensions I might struggle though as I have no way of measuring them.

OP
OP
DaveyA

DaveyA

Über Member
Bit of a sore point there. I had a lovely pair that I loaned to someone and I never got them back.
Another lesson learned:angry:

Top Bottom