Down but not out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Toeclip

Guru
A bit late but I`ve just come out of Hospital yesterday, I was a victim of `Sorry I didn`t see yer` at Dunton Roundabout on the A127 in Essex on Sept 10th. I`m now hopping about on one crutch and have an arm still in a sling. Hope to be back cycling sometime in 2015.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A bit late but I`ve just come out of Hospital yesterday, I was a victim of `Sorry I didn`t see yer` at Dunton Roundabout on the A127 in Essex on Sept 10th. I`m now hopping about on one crutch and have an arm still in a sling. Hope to be back cycling sometime in 2015.

That's 2 months ago :eek:

Get well soon.

young Ed

Veteran
arghhhhhh, do you know properly what happened and what injuries you have? seems to be a fair few of these SMIDSY incidents these days :sad:
Cheers Ed

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
That is a long stretch to be laid up.

Just to let you know, we've now got BBC2, decimal currency and we've joined the common market.

Oh, and those flairs of yours have gone out of fashion but come back in again.

OP
OP
Toeclip

Toeclip

Guru
The car driver did stop eventually as I was on the bonnet before being dumped on the road! She the driver also stayed and waited for the Police to arrive, I`ve got a claim going through etc.
Looking at my helmet (which I only started wearing one last November) things could have been a lot worse.

Top Bottom