Drop handlebars - minimum 42cm wide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello CC'ers

I am after some drops, minimum 42cm wide. they are to fit a quill stem so 26mm fitting.

there are bound to be a few hoarders on here so hopefully you'll be able to help.

I can get some from planet x for a fiver but I thought I'd put it out there so someone can clear their shed of an unwanted item

let me know what you have and how much you want.

cheers in advance

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
I'll have a look tomorrow for you. The only problem I've had is it costs a bit to post them for their relative size.

robgul

Legendary Member
Where are you? I have 3 or 4 dropbars (mainly from old Dawes Galaxies) that I have yet to get round to taking to the scrapyard (with a load of old alloy cranksets.!)

Not worth the hassle of packing posting them - if you're near Stratford-upon-Avon you can take your pick for nothing

Rob

OP
OP
uphillstruggler
Where are you? I have 3 or 4 dropbars (mainly from old Dawes Galaxies) that I have yet to get round to taking to the scrapyard (with a load of old alloy cranksets.!)

Not worth the hassle of packing posting them - if you're near Stratford-upon-Avon you can take your pick for nothing

Rob

Good evening Rob.

I will be about your area through work soon, can I contact you when I get a chance to look at the diary?

Top Bottom