DT GCSE Coursework Feedback

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello everyone,
I don't know if you remember me but a couple of months ago, I posted a questionnaire on here about cycling in the countryside. Based on your responses, I have created a product called the 'Witness Fitness'.
My product is sort of like a utility belt with a storage box and a separate component to hold your phone. The lid of the storage box is magnetic to allow for easy usability. All of the neon components are glow in the dark so to allow for night time safety.
It would be great if you could give me some feedback on the usability, aesthetics and overall look of my product. Also, if you have any ideas of possible problems that could be caused or modifications that could be made, they would be very much appreciated. Please find below some pictures of my product. Thank you. :smile:
IMG_20200304_141549.jpg
IMG_20200304_141643.jpg
IMG_20200304_141727.jpg
IMG_20200304_141612.jpg

Well done, it looks really good. Is it just one big compartment? I manage to lose small allen keys and stuff in a smaller saddlebag, not sure about others?

classic33

Leg End Member
Are they magnets on either side in the third picture. If so, how secure are they?

The type of snap fit buckle you're using is prone to failure. I'd swap it for the type you see in use on rucksacks. Double loop the strap and you'll have no reason to introduce a possible weak point at one end, stitching. Which may make adjustment easier.

icowden

Veteran
Looks good. I'd be a bit concerned about whether the phone holder would grip my phone securely. Would be good to see shot of someone wearing it so we can see how bulky it is.

Nice design though.

Top Bottom