Dual user programme?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hudson1984

Über Member
Hi all,

In the process of planning a bit of a pain cave. Which will have a turbo setup.

Wife and I will be sharing the turbo and I wondered if there are any dual user programmes for training or is it a case of each having our own subscription. Only reason I ask is the wife isn’t likely to use it a lot, perhaps twice a week for 30 mins each time.

I intend to “train” a bit more, I’ve had a new hip and other than walking the dog I do sod all these days and I’m keen to get the weight off which has piled on now I permanently work from home coupled with lockdown and the hip

So. Two subscriptions or does anything allow multi users?

Tenkaykev

Guru
Hi all,

In the process of planning a bit of a pain cave. Which will have a turbo setup.

Wife and I will be sharing the turbo and I wondered if there are any dual user programmes for training or is it a case of each having our own subscription. Only reason I ask is the wife isn’t likely to use it a lot, perhaps twice a week for 30 mins each time.

I intend to “train” a bit more, I’ve had a new hip and other than walking the dog I do sod all these days and I’m keen to get the weight off which has piled on now I permanently work from home coupled with lockdown and the hip

So. Two subscriptions or does anything allow multi users?
Mrs Tenkaykev and I use " Fulgaz" It allows a second user but if I remember correctly this is if you take out an annual subscription. There's the usual 2 week free trial if you want to check it out. The video's are good quality and there's quite a range from all over the world. When we first got a smart trainer in the first lockdown, we tried several of the Apps to find one that suited us. With Fulgaz, once you've finished the ride it saves it to your workout calendar and you also get an email with an attachment that imports directly into Garmin connect.

OP
OP
H

Hudson1984

Über Member
Ah ok, I’ll have a look at it. Only have experience with Sufferfest and zwift. Much preferred Sufferfest for results but zwift for engagement

See what your suggestion offers

Tenkaykev

Guru
Ah ok, I’ll have a look at it. Only have experience with Sufferfest and zwift. Much preferred Sufferfest for results but zwift for engagement

See what your suggestion offers
We tend to use it most for the scenery ^_^ You can select rides by distance / country / toughness / etc. There's also the structured training drills but I only had a play with a couple of them, preferring to cycle through the snow fields of Norway in a vain attempt that the snow would make me feel a bit cooler during last summers heat wave 😎

OP
OP
H

Hudson1984

Über Member
Being honest, that’s all the wife is likely to do.

Cycle about for half hour and be happy to have done it.

I want something a bit more structured, I liked with zwift and Sufferfest that I knew what days I need to be doing what and just going and getting on with it

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have MrsF on a kids account. She doesn't use Zwift enough to pay a sub.

BurningLegs

Veteran
If the Zwift licensing police come knocking I will happily look them in the eye and tell them that all my wives are under 16! :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Being honest, that’s all the wife is likely to do.

Cycle about for half hour and be happy to have done it.

I want something a bit more structured, I liked with zwift and Sufferfest that I knew what days I need to be doing what and just going and getting on with it
If your wife just wants to ride on zwift for example for a bit and isn't worried about saving the ride, you could just adjust the weight on your profile while she rides (rememberingto change it back again at the end!) , and not save the ride when she's finished

Top Bottom