Durace Brake pads comatibility

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

manalog

Über Member
Hi,

Quick question regarding Durace Brake Pads, are they compatible with Ultegra brake cartridge? I think my Brakes are Ultegra 6600 if I were to purchase these do I have to replace the Cartridge to Durace?

Thanks in advance.

andyhunter

yea duraace/ultegra/105 all works together with out any problems, nah you just remove the screw to slide the brake pad out, can be time consuming due to all the dirt and crap that goes in the brake pad slot that holds the brake pad.very easy and simple to install.

OP
OP
manalog

manalog

Über Member
andyhunter said:
yea duraace/ultegra/105 all works together with out any problems, nah you just remove the screw to slide the brake pad out, can be time consuming due to all the dirt and crap that goes in the brake pad slot that holds the brake pad.very easy and simple to install.

Thanks Andy H. I recently installed a set of Fibrax pads and they lasted just under 2 weeks! This is the reason why I want Dura Ace pads. Thanks again.
Gerry

andyhunter

i have clarks pads installed on my ultegra groupset at the moment to keep me ticking over as looking a pair of swiss stops full flash pro and only swiss bike shop does them for shipping. But the funny thing is the clarks pads that were lying in the garage are a couple of years old if not a bit longer and are very slim and narrow pad compared to wide and thick pads now but no problem fitting to recent ultegra groupset.

Top Bottom