E bay sellers recomended

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
have used both the following this week

Highonbikes for the 4th or 5th time brough a bulk lot of innertubes

and

activesport2011(mark anthony cycles) for 1st for 2 bottle cages i couldnt find anywhere else

both provided fast delivery and great service so both get my vote

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Highonbikes are great. But the best I have used is Absolute Cycles, the shipping is amazingly quick and also some great deals. They are selling Lusso short sleeve Coolite jerseys for £23.95 delivered (£34.99 @ CRC) and they are great tops.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Highonbikes are great. But the best I have used is Absolute Cycles, the shipping is amazingly quick and also some great deals. They are selling Lusso short sleeve Coolite jerseys for £23.95 delivered (£34.99 @ CRC) and they are great tops.

What is the fit like on the Lusso short sleeve Coolite jerseys and does the rear pocket have a zip ?

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
What is the fit like on the Lusso short sleeve Coolite jerseys and does the rear pocket have a zip ?

The Coolite jersey's are a close fitting jersey, in my size there is enough room for a base layer and that is it really. It is certainly not restrictive. Lusso's sizing is also proper UK sizing, not skinny sizing like Gore or Endura stuff where I have to go a size up. I just get my regular size large and it always fits perfectly as I also have a Breathe 2 long sleeved jersey and some Roubaix arm warmers. The 2 rear pockets do not have a zip. Great top though think I am going to get another.

cycleGeoff

Plus they have great positive feedback, always gotta check that before you buy from someone. I've been buying from tenn-outdoors for over a year now though, so I have some expectations when I buy from them.

The only bad thing is that they only do clothes and not bike parts...

AhThisFeckinThing

I've bought quite a bit From Tenn-Sports, always very Fast delivery, excellent customer service and good value products :thumbsup:

I can recommend Cycle Junkie on eBay - bought some cables and bits from them. 2 day delivery and a refund on some postage as it came to less than charged. Can't ask for better than that. 100% feedback on over 600 6000 (oops) sales.

yello

Thanks for this people, I like to have places to add to my search lists!

I've been looking at Tenn Outdoors for some time now, their products are almost worryingly cheap (price). I'm tempted to order something from them just to try them out. Some bibs for instance.

I like a decent cuff on a cycle mitt and on most makes I know of, the cuff is almost non-existent. Tenn's do a glove with a very solid looking (perhaps a tad agricultural!) cuff. Equally, their overshoes look robust enough to handle better the real world of cycling in winter.

Top Bottom