EBAY: Specialized Allez Elite for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crikey - you must be a giant !

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

6ft 3, with a 34 inch leg ( length not circumference lol) , 78kgs.

Looking to get to 73kgs for my Ironman.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
wlc1 said:
6ft 3, with a 34 inch leg ( length not circumference lol) , 78kgs.

Looking to get to 73kgs for my Ironman.

Do my eyes deceive me, 6'3" and 78kgs(12stone 4lbs), and you need/want to go down to 73kgs(11stone 7lbs).................oh, I'm so much fatter than I ever suspected:blush: Or I make a good PAIR of Ironmen:ohmy:

OP
OP
wlc1

wlc1

Iam doing a 70.3 distance event ( 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and then a 13.1 mile run_) pulling and pushing my little boy the whole way then a full Ironman is the plan.

2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and then a 26.2 mile marathon. I do not need to carry any excess weight at all.

Most of the triathletes you may have heard of - Alistair Brownlee weighs 10st 5!!!!

In distance racing it's all about power to weight ratios.... look at the Tour riders, Slight men with oodles of power. I may not make that and it's only a guess.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
wlc1 said:
Iam doing a 70.3 distance event ( 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and then a 13.1 mile run_) pulling and pushing my little boy the whole way then a full Ironman is the plan.

2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and then a 26.2 mile marathon. I do not need to carry any excess weight at all.

Most of the triathletes you may have heard of - Alistair Brownlee weighs 10st 5!!!!

In distance racing it's all about power to weight ratios.... look at the Tour riders, Slight men with oodles of power. I may not make that and it's only a guess.

I know, just envious really:blush:

Top Bottom