ebay's ridiculous Raleigh Rapide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
@wafter

Price has reduced to £400

Screenshot_20220904-154848.png

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..

Again.. keep an eye on it - it'll be back up to £795, or some indeterminate air-plucked figure in the middle within 24hrs..

Appears the seller's a total fruitloop :whistle:

D

Deleted member 26715

Again.. keep an eye on it - it'll be back up to £795, or some indeterminate air-plucked figure in the middle within 24hrs..

Appears the seller's a total fruitloop :whistle:
Paintwork is as new , has the original tyres that are is untouched condition, even had the moulding bobbles on the tyres.
I can't say enough about the original condition of this, even the photos don't do it justice. It needs to be viewed to appreciate its condition.
It already is 20 minutes later,

But I do like

Is it?
Paintwork is as new , has the original tyres that are is untouched condition, even had the moulding bobbles on the tyres.
I can't say enough about the original condition of this, even the photos don't do it justice. It needs to be viewed to appreciate its condition.
I would urge anyone interested to view as you wont be able to find another in this Condition anywhere in the country.

Or is it?
Be aware that this is a 39 year old bike and will not be in perfect condition, as nothing is never perfect.

Top Bottom