Eeek! Over a week of my life posting on here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
This is my 10,001st post!!! If you assume a couple of minutes a post that's nearly two weeks and even at one minute a post that's just under a week!

Thanks all for an amusing week in the virtual pub. I guess it's my turn to buy a round now?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's a bit scary isn't it!

I was talking to Angel-Diva on the recent Rutland ride and she tactfully mentioned that I must be spending an awful lot of time on here?

At least you are riding regularly - I worked out that these days I am spending more time on CycleChat wittering on about cycling than actually going out and doing it!

ColinJ

When you start thinking along these lines - how much time is spent waiting for kettles to boil, waiting at red lights, in queues at supermarkets, playing Spider Solitaire ...?

I'd probably find that 95% of what I do is actually a waste of time! (Defined as: there are other things that I'd much rather be doing.)

What, another one? I have 4 already, plus a gym bike! (If you meant Globalti - he has several already too.)
Yeah but he rides his, yours are more ornamental aren't they Col?:laugh:

ColinJ

Yeah but he rides his, yours are more ornamental aren't they Col?:laugh:
It's a bit scary isn't it!

I was talking to Angel-Diva on the recent Rutland ride and she tactfully mentioned that I must be spending an awful lot of time on here?

At least you are riding regularly - I worked out that these days I am spending more time on CycleChat wittering on about cycling than actually going out and doing it!
:thumbsup:

Top Bottom