Electric tandem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi CC

(Sorry for my broken english)

Q: Looking for some expert to tell me the model-name and manufac. of this (see image) electric bicycle motor.

Long story short:
I was lucky to find a tandem-bike for me and my girlfriend, and it honestly is the greatest thing ever. We live in Copenhagen, and to go around the city on this is absolutely amazing.

It cost me around 350 to acquire (used). It works great, however i would like to give it a little make-over). I've been doing some bike restoring some years ago, however this is something completely different.
Also the spokes on the rear-wheel broke yesterday. I'm planning to replace both the spokes and the rim.

HOWEVER the rear-wheel is no ordinary 24" wheel. The nav is built around an electric motor.

I'm looking to find the exact name of the electric motor/nav. This will help me to find the best parts to rebuild the wheel as well helping me to upgrade the battery (need to know the Watt effect of the motor). Also I'm just very curious.

Any chance any of you guys might know this electric motor? Ive been google-ling for many hours with no succes.

For help:
- I've attached some images.
- I know the motor might possible be named something like "Heinzmann 250W, 24V)
- The bicycle is from year 2000. I'm not sure if it was built original with an electric motor. I know the battery is not original (Li-Po 8000ahm 30C 6sell)
- The name of the bicycle is "Co pilot 24" and/or "Huka tandem 24"
- The bicycles can be acquired with or without electric assistance (motor). However the motors on these bikes does not look like mine.

Thank you for any respons :-)
IMG_20190814_084535813_HDR-1.jpg

IMG_20190824_190040095.jpg

IMG_20190824_191242895.jpg

IMG_20190824_191255319.jpg

Br Jonatan, Copenhagen Denmark.

Top Bottom