Electron Terra 1 Front Light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
First impressions.
This light was purchased from CRC for £53.00 (they had a 10% off everything offer on (normaly £59.99)) two weeks before Christmas and arrived about a week later. It came in a sturdy box with all the components well packed in a fitted foam liner for protection and the battery is already charged so it will work straight out of the box.
I got round to fitting it to my bike yesterday. The first thing I have to say is that it does not have a quick release fitting for the bar clamp, it is a threaded bolt in a swiveling nut so once it is on it would be best to leave it on and just remove the battery which is what I have done. The cable from the lamp to the battery is about a metre long so I have located the battey at the top of the seat tube and even then some of the cable needed to be coiled up. I will add to this review in about a weeks time when I have had chance to go out with it on my commute to Church a few times.

marvin

I've always had standard lights run off aa batteries. Does the cable get in the way, especially when you leave some slack for steering?

Do you notice the weight?

SurlyNomad

Ive got the terra 2 by electron and i think its a great little set up so far. Two headlights one spot and the other wide beam. Ok it wont win many prizes for much off roading but i dont do off roading as my commute is 15 miles each way on lit A roads and its more than enough for me

Top Bottom