elite e-motion vs. kreitler alloy rollers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

diego

Hi there,

Going from turbo to rollers, I read thatnothing beats alloy rollers for quality and durability.

Then I learnt about the elite e-motion that, albeit plastic, should give a feel closer to road riding and have 3-level resistance inbuilt.

I also know I can change the drums on kreitlers and add an external resistance unit there as well, but I am not sure I could justify to my girlfriend a pile of alloy drums in the broom's closet.

OTOH, elites are more expensive that kreitlers...

Your thoughts and suggestions?
Has anyone tried them? Anyone who can make comparisons?

TIA
Diego

buddha

Veteran
There's also the new Tacx T1100 Galaxia to consider.
Half the price of the Elite.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
You won't get any better than Kreitler despite new guys coming on the market selling the latest tech. Fully serviceable with loads of add ons like the resister and fan giving you a head wind and Mr Kreilter is the roller original Meister (I think he's dead nowadays)

I couldn't afford the Kreitlers so got the alloy E motions. I have no experience with plastic rollers though something tells me aluminium barrels will be so much better. No problems with the Emotions after years and I think they are Italian made ?

Edit. I havent got the Emotion ones. Mine are Roto ' Aluminium rollers from Italy

Top Bottom