Endura Neoprene Overshoes, how tight a fit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hi
Just taken delivery of the above 10/10 overshoes, Large (size 9-10), seem very tight on my shoes, plus the neoprene inner snags on my velcro, also quite tight around my ankles.
How tight should they be?
Should I return them to Wiggle and go for the larger size (11-12) or would they be big and flappy?

Never seem to get on-line clothing sizes right...

MichaelM

Guru
They'll loosen up when the Endura quality stitching does the norm and falls apart - you can then take advantage of their excellent after sales service (and I really mean that bit - they get lots of practice) to get a new set in the correct size :biggrin:

Graham O

I bought a pair which should have been the correct size for my shoes, but they were very tight, a real pain to get on and under a lot of tension, even a small nick can tear the neoprene. So I bought a larger pair and they are easier to put on, just as waterproof and warm. Go for the larger size.

jimboalee

A neoprene wetsuit works by trapping water between the skin and the suit.
Neoprene overshoes work by trapping air between your shoes and the neoprene.

A degree of bagginess is required. I have even seen riders with bubble wrap between ankle and overshoe to ensure the airgap.
Another use for Tension Sheet.

e-rider

crappy member
Yes, send them back and get the larger ones. I'm assuming that you're not close to a decent shop - but if you are; try some different ones as they all vary in shape a little and some will suit your shoes better than others.

Top Bottom