Endura Road Overshoe Sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
To my delight my wife got me a pair of Endura Road Overshoes for Christmas. I've never had, but badly wanted these, and need a bit of advice. My street shoe size is 8 (Euro 40-42) so my wife bought the medium size for shoe 7-8. However my cycling shoes are Euro size 44 which according to the Endura packaging is the large size, 9-10 or Euro 43-44. I have broad feet and the only way I can comfortable cycling shoes is to get a size larger than my street shoe.

The Enduras fit but are very snug and it is a struggle to pull the zip up the final inch at the back of the ankle. On the sole the cleat and ankle holes align but are slightly out. I'm concerned I should change these for the larger size as I want to avoid stretching and potentially damaging the seams etc. I do have to stretch the road shoe to get it on.

Having no previous experience I don't know how tight fitting the Enduras should be and is actual shoe size the best guide?

Many thanks

Paul

I take a 43 shoe, and I have size L endura overshoes. Nice snug fit without too much pulling and tugging.

donkey

I take a size 10 road shoe and use a size L endura overshoe nice snug fit and no problems getting them on and no gaps for wind or water to get in.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
they should be a snug fit...

overs001-2.jpg

but not so tight as you have to struggle to zip them up. i say you need the next size up :sad:

Attachments

• overs001-2.jpg
    overs001-2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 271

davidg

endura overshoes falling to bits!

I cant see the point in starting another thread

I have had some of these for around 3 months now. I commute every weekday in London (about 3 weeks off over Xmas and New Year with freeze etc). I do clip in and out a lot with red lights and traffic

the shoes are really good in fit and warmth etc, but they started falling apart not long after I got them with the part that clips in and out going the first (ie the part under my left foot), but now they are generally falling apart with both shoes underfoot and by the heel and one of the "pulls" has falling off the zipper....

Is this just me!? My pedals do have the mtb clip and a pedal which probably adds to the wear and tear on the underside but everywhere else as well?

Do I just accept that 4 months use is okay and spend £20 or so because I cant see what I am doing wrong....I have got some non pedal mtb clips that I will put on to see if this helps the next pair

Top Bottom