Endura Stealth II Jacket. Discuss.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polite

Über Member
An unexpected tax refund means I am going to treat myself to a new jacket, primarily for winter but hopefully for all year round.

Incidentally, since getting back into cycling I have become more and more tempted by the sweet shop of accessories out there whether it's clothing or panniers or gloves. Is it just me or is this typical male cycling obsession?

Appreciate all comments.

Thanks.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Typical

Cheers. When do you wear yours - just freezing cold weather?

Yes, either very low temperature or when it is wet and cold biting wind. Even then only with a thin top underneath, and not lots of layers.

I would not wear it unless in low single figures or in minuses.

I rode in -17 a couple of years ago and had a base layer, long sleeve top and stealth jacket and was toasty. Haha.

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
Yes, either very low temperature or when it is wet and cold biting wind. Even then only with a thin top underneath, and not lots of layers.

I would not wear it unless in low single figures or in minuses.

I rode in -17 a couple of years ago and had a base layer, long sleeve top and stealth jacket and was toasty. Haha.
Thanks. £150 seems expensive for just winter. I thought the breathability might make it an allrounder, or at least 3 seasons.

Thanks. £150 seems expensive for just winter. I thought the breathability might make it an allrounder, or at least 3 seasons.

There are zips which can be opened for venting, but the fabric is still very warm

Top Bottom