Enthusiasm killer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
I can't believe how my enthusiasm has wained since earlier in the summer.
Then I had the money to build a new bike and bought the bits while waiting for my frame from Velodrome Shop. It was to fuel my enthusiasm for riding fixed wheel and as I gathered the wheels, BB chainet etc. I was really high. Then the frame arrived damaged and since June I have been wrangling with Velodrome Shop who insist that I damaged the frame, although not true they are sticking with their story even now that I have a Visa dispute going. Everyday I am expecting a resolution but I went out this morning and only managed 10 miles before I just lost it.
Thanks for listening.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
It will sort itself out, things always do.
But, very frustrating for you. Especially when you were looking forward to riding it.

I can't believe how my enthusiasm has wained since earlier in the summer.
Then I had the money to build a new bike and bought the bits while waiting for my frame from Velodrome Shop. It was to fuel my enthusiasm for riding fixed wheel and as I gathered the wheels, BB chainet etc. I was really high. Then the frame arrived damaged and since June I have been wrangling with Velodrome Shop who insist that I damaged the frame, although not true they are sticking with their story even now that I have a Visa dispute going. Everyday I am expecting a resolution but I went out this morning and only managed 10 miles before I just lost it.
Thanks for listening.
:hugs:

now3 look what youve done:wacko: i have a mental vision and its not nice.............

Top Bottom