eurosport player free for one month

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
just had an email to say Eurosport player will not take a payment for next month...

We all love live sport, and we love sharing all the moments that matter to you, the fans. The current virus situation is unprecedented and has affected all of us, fans and athletes alike. In recognition of the fact that we are all going to be spending significant time at home over the next few weeks, we'd like to try and make things easier.

Starting 20 March and for the next month, your subscription to Eurosport Player is on us. This means we will not charge you during your next month’s bill cycle while we see how the virus situation evolves.
In the meantime, we're working hard to adjust our programming schedule to bring you more of the sporting moments you’ve loved. It’s our goal to showcase the best of Eurosport’s past coverage of Grand Tours and premium cycling events, Grand Slam tennis, and winter sports along with classic moments from the Olympic Games...and if we can get more produced and out to you, our creative teams have numerous ideas on content and stories we want to share with you.

During this difficult time, we hope you stay safe and continue to enjoy the Eurosport Player on us.

The Eurosport Team

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I didn't renew my subscription when it ran out at the end of February because I could see that most of the season was going to be cancelled. I'll start it up again in time for next season, assuming that there IS a next season!

Top Bottom