Eurosport.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Quite a few repeats of races on at the moment.Also there repeating highlight of the Giro 2018,best grand tour of recent times for me.Especially stage 19 which is on Saturday I think.
I'm not biased šŸ˜

There's a documentary series on Netflix following Movistar through 2019 which is worth a watch for anyone missing live racing.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There's a documentary series on Netflix following Movistar through 2019 which is worth a watch for anyone missing live racing.
Yes, it was interesting, even though Movistar are not one of my favourite teams. What was obvious from the outside was even more obvious from the inside!

The tension at some of those team meals... Definitely not a great idea to have 2 or 3 team leaders in the same race!

The other thing that struck me seeing the riders away from the bikes (and often semi-dressed) was how scrawny they are, and some are not very tall either so they smaller than I was when I was 10 years old!

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Yes, it was interesting, even though Movistar are not one of my favourite teams. What was obvious from the outside was even more obvious from the inside!

The tension at some of those team meals... Definitely not a great idea to have 2 or 3 team leaders in the same race!

The other thing that struck me seeing the riders away from the bikes (and often semi-dressed) was how scrawny they are, and some are not very tall either so they smaller than I was when I was 10 years old!

Years ago I was in a bike shop in Cirencester and they had a signed pro's jersey in a frame on the wall, it was tiny, could probably have bought bigger clothes in Mothercare.^_^

Years ago I was in a bike shop in Cirencester and they had a signed pro's jersey in a frame on the wall, it was tiny, could probably have bought bigger clothes in Mothercare.^_^

Robert Millar ised to call team Z the 50 kg team, because of the number of tiny climbers on the roster.

On the other hand classics riders tend to be big , Tom Boonen is 1.92 and rode at around 80kg

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
People that ride things have to be small and light, people that throw and pull things have to have good upper body strength, people that have to reach high things are tall and skinny... isn't professional sport weird perfecting all these extremes...

I'm not even good at darts though I have the perfect physique...

On Eurosport, if they didn't tell you what date the race was it would only be the bike parts and the age of the Skodas that gave it away!

@Archie_tect Rockshox Paris Roubaix forks:okay:

Top Bottom