Eurovision 2022/23 predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Wife loves the norwegian wolf song.
Playing it daily.

I don't.

If Ukraine wins then it does underline the pointlessness of the entire thing.

And I’m full aware that it hasn’t been a real competition for years.

Do we really think the troups holed up in the steel plant will thank us for voting for their song?

Seems it wasn't pointless after all:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61628590
Kalush Orchestra, the Ukrainian band which won this year's Eurovision Song Contest, have sold their trophy for $900,000 (£712,000; €838,000) to raise money for the war in Ukraine.

So we have an international song contest to raise money for fighting a war. Huzzah!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Well the southern towns miss out yet again. 😀

Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield will vie to stage the event in May.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62496803

Its the full extent of the Tories levelling up agenda.....you are allowed to travel to have fun filled weekend away, but be sure to spend plenty of money to boost the local economy...

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Cardiff had first dibs but turned it down.

They already had a full social calendar, plus there's only so many strikes Transport For Wales can call in one year :whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Have you heard the UK's entry for 2023?

Mmm, let me see! 🤔 What I'd describe as synthesized vocals, with that euro pop touch.:rolleyes: It's that type of music where if it was being played loudly in a pub etc I'd think, possibly even shout STFU!!:stop::angry:

hq720.jpg

I predict 13th at best and at worst nil pois!:rolleyes:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I would rather be thrown down a flight of stairs than have to endure it. It will sh*t if it is for eurovision it's a given isn't it?

Top Bottom