Evening!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning :welcome:

OP
OP
Enigmatic Blonde
:welcome:

----------------------------or take the bus.!

and have Fun
Or drive!

Lol lots of advice there.

Helmet - done. I'm a nurse, seen too many sad accidents. Mind you I'm in orthopaedics so should know better!

Gloves - got.

Waterproofs - already have a vast array as a hiker (!)

Shoes.....bloody sensible/comfortable Salomons. Can't be beat.

Clothes - I currently wear denim knee length shorts, which are stretchy. Not convinced about the padded ones yet.

You forgot good bra ;0)

Keep it coming tho people, it's all food for thought xx

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I can do denim but it has to be stretchy (I always try silly cycling poses when trying on clothes in the changing rooms), but not so good on a wet afternoon like today!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Proper newbie.....randomly decided after possibly 18/19 years off a bike to get back on (that makes me sound geriatric.....I'm 33 not 103). Bit dodge at first but ok now. Got a bit of the bug.....just need my own bike and LOTS of kit advice!

Xx
Welcome !

Ganymede

Veteran
Hahhahha Summerdays, I know the poses you mean. That made me chuckle.
I know them too... today I am wearing quite a short summer dress, with added knee-length leggings for the actual cycling part of the day. It's a good choice I find - I've seen it on the younger set and am joining in! (Last time I wore a short summer dress to cycle, I left via the back gate, then came straight back in via the front gate as the damn thing was already practically round my waist and a danger to traffic!)

Top Bottom