Events in Exmoor, Coventry and Wiltshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, Hannah from the British Heart Foundation here.

I thought that you might be interested in some cycling events we have coming up where you can have fun, get fit and save lives.

On the 11th September we have the Exmoor Bike Marathon. This event will really push experienced cyclists in an extreme 100km off road cycling challenge. Whilst this event is aimed at experienced cyclists, there are some shorter distances so you can tailor make your personal challenge. For more information visit bhf.org.uk/exmoor

If you fancy something a little less daunting, you could try the Wiltshire Bike Ride on 26th September. You will be able to see stunning Wiltshire villages and breathtaking countryside, as well as takeing in the views of the White Horse and the Kennet and Avon Canal as you put your pedal power to the test. This popular bike ride is suitable for both families and cycling enthusiasts alike and you can choose between either a 28 or 47 mile route. Visit bhf.org.uk/wiltshire for more information.

Then on the 3rd of October we have the Coventry Bike Ride. You can choose to cycle 30 or 50 miles along the rural roads of Warwickshire absorbing the rural tranquillity and autumnal colours of the beautiful English countryside. Visit bhf.org.uk/coventry for more information.

Whether you are a group of friends looking for a fun day out or a cycling enthusiast looking for your next challenge, sign up to a Bike Ride now and have fun, get fit and save lives with the BHF.

Rando

Veteran
See you at the Coventry ride on Oct 3rd. So far 3 of us from work have volunteered for it.

OP
OP
B
Thanks guys! Good luck with the ride, hope training is going well and that the weather holds out. I'll be there in my rain coat either way!

Don't forget to check our Flickr page after the event where all the photos will go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bhforguk/

Every penny you raise will go towards funding pioneering research and vital patient care, so thank you again!

Top Bottom