Evil person!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What possesses someone to do something like this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ces-appalling-case-animal-neglect-jailed.html
33D5787600000578-0-image-a-3_1462385426993.jpg
This monster will be out in 8 weeks time,and believe it or not the cow can keep and torture more animals when her ban ends in 20 years!:angry:

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-5_9-33-26.png
    upload_2016-5-5_9-33-26.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
oh my goodness

Globalti

Legendary Member
Sick in the head.

She's definitely that, I'd say that she's having what we would call a breakdown.

Sadly I reckon she's just the tip of the iceberg and there are plenty more living in squalour like her; I could point you to a farmhouse near Slaidburn in Lancashire which we stumbled across on a walk and some years later read about an RSPCA prosecution of the owner.

Levo-Lon

Guru
The civilised human race...

Personally I would like to know more

There is a history of Dementia and looking the state of the house I would be suspecting mental health issues

Unless we can exclude mental health then some of the comments are premature

[QUOTE 4265943, member: 9609"]Why ? so we can pretend it never happened.

I am sure the court has considered that angle and dismissed it. Some people don't have an excuse for their evilness, I would have given her 30 years.

And you might be surprised how many homes are like that - I used to delver stuff to peoples homes in some very rough areas, I used to be amazed at how some people were living, and I don't think it was always dog crap on the carpet either.[/QUOTE]
No, so those who don't want to see it don't.

Mrs M

Guru
Sickening.
Similar but not as bad case up here recently.
House in similar condition and three dogs starving and neglected. The dogs survived and were brought back to health but their mental trauma was so severe they couldn't recover and were put to sleep. He got 23 months.
Don't understand how people can do this to any creature.

Top Bottom