exchange wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lip03

Über Member
Hey, I have a scott sub 30 hybrid, not sure of exact frame size but will find out. It is a tad small for me tho, I am looking for a raod bike, anything considered please feel free to message me regarding

Cheers :smile:

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Got pics ?

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Possibly interested with a roadie to offer.
How tall are you? Help us get an idea of what too small may be and what size roadie are you after?

whats the age/condition/monetary value of the bike to be sure its an equitable exchange.

OP
OP
lip03

lip03

Über Member
Possibly interested with a roadie to offer.
How tall are you? Help us get an idea of what too small may be and what size roadie are you after?

whats the age/condition/monetary value of the bike to be sure its an equitable exchange.
I am arround 6'1 my bike is in good condition only thing I know it needs is new break pads as they are on there last legs, has a small scuff where my lock is on the top tube, had a look on ebay at some similar age/conditions and they are around £150-£200 quid

OP
OP
lip03

lip03

Über Member
Doyleyburgpost: 2905747 said:
Okay no problem. Just that a friend of mine is looking to get a newer bike and currently has a hybrid ?
I'll see if he's interested first
Cheers
Sorry I am really looking for a road bike

OP
OP
lip03

lip03

Über Member
Screenshot_2014-02-17-17-10-45.png

still up for an exchange if anyone fancies it! or £200 cash price its a 21 inch frame few small scuffs and scratches but for the age of the bike its in great condition i'll even throw in the lights and bottle in ^_^

Cyclist33

Think your forks on the wrong way round...

Stu

OP
OP
lip03

lip03

Über Member
forks are definitely the right way haha just the way they are designed even at a different angle they look a little odd unless someone at the scott facory was having a bad day and braised the brake mounts on the wrong way :laugh: @AndyRM inbox me with some info if you could thanks

Top Bottom