Facebook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Does anyone know how to remove a business page from Facebook? I am no longer in business ( retired) and wish to remove my page, tried all sorts but the page is still there. Help!

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just looked on mine..
where the 3 dots are in right corner next to Edit..press that and a box drops down..scroll up and you will see delete page..that should do it..but ive not tried it....

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Have you started again in Lowestoft?
Bit of a hack from Felixstowe, a river crossing as well.:tongue::tongue:
I'm in the throes of sorting out a dog walking business here. Website half built, local FB groups joined (local cycling club contacted but it keeps raining and I don't like getting wet). Just deciding if I can afford a domain. I know that domains are cheap but then I have to pay a bit more for hosting. Free with subdomain through Yola for £40 a year if I have a domain. I only need a 3 page site. Home/this is us - our services - contact us. Lets face it describing a dog walking service isn't going to take up more than a page. Mind you, I can have another 4 websites for that forty quid but I don't need 4 more websites.

I am not going back to grooming as my wrist doesn't like it any more and it messes with my guitar playing. I've been grooming on and off for most of my adult life and I'm really really bored with it now. I groomed 2 dogs today and I really didn't enjoy it. Time to pack it in, when you are just going through the motions. The dogs still looked fantastic but my heart really is not in it.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Just looked on mine..
where the 3 dots are in right corner next to Edit..press that and a box drops down..scroll up and you will see delete page..that should do it..but ive not tried it....
Tapped on the three dots but there is no mention of deleting a page.

it should open a drop box..then scroll it up until u see" Remove page".
I dont know how to do a screen shot , sorry
From your screen of choice...
Press at the same time the keys, Ctrl + Alt + PrtScn.
Go to 'paint' in Windows etc
Click on 'paste'
Your screen will appear...crop it if you need to, using the program. After you are happy...
Click at top left and the drop down menu will say 'Save As'
Give your pic a title, save AS a jPeg and save TO the desktop or somewhere easy.
Go to the forum and reply, click on 'Upload a File' at bottom right. Choose your freshly saved file from the desktop. Choose 'full image' from the options
Click 'Post reply'
Go to your Desktop and delete the detritus before that gets all clogged up (unless you want to save it of course!). Right click on recycle bin on the desktop and delete that too - good housework.
If you're using Apple stuff - probably it is even easier. But I don't know.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Click on 'paste'
Your screen will appear...crop it if you need to, using the program. After you are happy...
Give your pic a title, save AS a jPeg and save TO the desktop or somewhere easy.
Go to the forum and reply, click on 'Upload a File' at bottom right. Choose your freshly saved file from the desktop. Choose 'full image' from the options
Click 'Post reply'
Go to your Desktop and delete the detritus before that gets all clogged up (unless you want to save it of course!). Right click on recycle bin on the desktop and delete that too - good housework.

that is Chinese to me Sir..lol..but thank you for trying ..
my son is a tec support guy, he gave up on me ..

Click on 'paste'
Click 'Post reply'
The short version for this forum is to take the screenshot using crtl+alt+prt scrn. come here and type in your reply, then literally just crtl+v to paste the image into the reply. The site will automatically mange and save it. That is assuming you don't wish to edit the screen dump somehow first mind you.

stephec

Legendary Member
Bit of a hack from Felixstowe, a river crossing as well.:tongue::tongue:
I'm in the throes of sorting out a dog walking business here. Website half built, local FB groups joined (local cycling club contacted but it keeps raining and I don't like getting wet). Just deciding if I can afford a domain. I know that domains are cheap but then I have to pay a bit more for hosting. Free with subdomain through Yola for £40 a year if I have a domain. I only need a 3 page site. Home/this is us - our services - contact us. Lets face it describing a dog walking service isn't going to take up more than a page. Mind you, I can have another 4 websites for that forty quid but I don't need 4 more websites.

I am not going back to grooming as my wrist doesn't like it any more and it messes with my guitar playing. I've been grooming on and off for most of my adult life and I'm really really bored with it now. I groomed 2 dogs today and I really didn't enjoy it. Time to pack it in, when you are just going through the motions. The dogs still looked fantastic but my heart really is not in it.
I thought you were there. :biggrin:

Both a long way away though.

Top Bottom