Faith in the police restored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
I know most of the time the police don't list bike theft high on their agenda but ive just picked up my Saracen tour from Bromley police station. Bike was stolen on 29th oct 2009 in Sydenham, police arrested a ba##ard on it 2th nov 2009 in Bromley town centre. Lucky I know, but god bless the sharp eyed officer who noticed it. When questioned the suspect turned around and said " ive only just brought it !! " only downside is he got let off with a warning .......... I would have chucked him in a room with all the guys on here that have had their rides stolen !!

That's really good news tiswas-steve. It's nice to know they sometimes get it right.

Years ago my son left his bike outside our house, I reported it, then claimed from insurance company. The bike was found by police & I informed insurance. They actually gave me £20 for my honesty!

samanosuke

Campfire said:
That's really good news tiswas-steve. It's nice to know they sometimes get it right.

Years ago my son left his bike outside our house, I reported it, then claimed from insurance company. The bike was found by police & I informed insurance. They actually gave me £20 for my honesty!

sounds like fraud! :laugh:

..when was it actually stolen? :smile:

Top Bottom