Fake or not? Opinions please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know anything about these saddles to be able to determine it's authenticity, but I know I now follow the old adage, if something seems too good to be true it generally is.

The seller has a couple of neg feedbacks that question the authenticity of other items sold, but then again their overall feedback is still a worthy 99.5%

You pays your money you takes your chance I suppose.

RWright

Guru
I think PAS is perineal area system on Prologo saddles, all of which I have seen had the hole cut down the center of the saddle. I don't see it on that saddle. I would probably look at Prologo's web site and investigate it closer before I bought one.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
its a fake imho... all prologo saddles have very visible markings on the rails, from all angles, the image offered by the seller does not seem to feature as extensive marking
Also the saddle which they claim it to be the Prologo Zero Pas.. This saddle has in its 2013 format either titanium or carbon rail options, and the image shows rails which appear more what I would associate with aluminium in appearance and colour.
http://www.prologotouch.com/x_zero_bw.php

The actual saddle in the picture however states on it that it is a Zero 2 Pas, and you can compare it to the prologo product at the following url :-
http://www.prologotouch.com/se_zero_ii_pas_black.php

Considering the product shown is a different model in the picture to what is stated in the description I would suggest they do not know what they have, or simply do not care. One or the other... I would personally show caution.

Think smokeysmoo summed it up nicely

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Well many thanks for all your replies and they all mirror my concerns as sorts.It did'nt seem right but i could'nt place my finger on why so after all your replies i have decided against buying it and will be going for the Selle C2 Gel from Wiggle.
Cheers everyone :thumbsup:

Top Bottom