Fancy finding that in your dinner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I thought this was,a joke but apparently not :eek:
Welshie, Mo, Vickster etc.... cover your eyes now.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/ohio-woman-police-phallic-shaped-meat.amp

Ok different

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Reminds me of the scene in Tom Hanks' finest hour, Bachelor Party when the boys recruit the help of Chippendale dancer "Nick the d1ck" to serve up a tray of hot dogs to the ladies in a most inventive fashion.

Nick: "Here are your orders ladies, please help yourselves".
Barbara (grasping at the bun containing Nick's love sausage): "Is that the foot long?"
Nick: "Oh, and then some..."

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Reminds me of the scene in Tom Hanks' finest hour, Bachelor Party when the boys recruit the help of Chippendale Nick "The d1ck" to serve up a tray of hot dogs to the ladies in a most inventive fashion.

Nick: "Here are your orders ladies, please help yourselves".
Barbara (grasping at the bun containing Nick's love sausage): "Is that the foot long?"
Nick: "Oh, and then some..."
And that reminds me of this post of mine...
I watched a TV programme a while back in which employers explained that they always checked FB and Twitter before interviews to see what interviewees had been up to,

The programme featured a fake job interview for an ambitious young man who saw himself making a killing in the City. He talked the talk - he was a good team player, always gave 150% and so on ... They spoke to him after the 'interview' and he thought it had all gone really well. Then he was called back in. The interviewer was no longer smiling and she asked him to sit down. He felt nervous ...

Interviewer, turning her laptop round towards him: "Would you care to explain why there is a photo of you on FB with your penis sandwiched between two slices of bread?" The lad was really shocked that the 'employer' had done this and said that it was an invasion of his privacy. She pointed out that public posts on FB are not 'private' and clients generally do not like to see their bankers' genitals in sarnies - it demonstrates a rather unprofessional attitude!
:laugh:

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Pig's penises have a bone in them so it might be one. I think they are regarded as a delicacy in France.
Especially to sows ^_^

Top Bottom