Farking Houses!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
i need to vent, im really getting sick and tired of farking mortgage companies!

long and short im selling my house, been on the market since January and had an offer in feb, that fell through as the mortgage company they where able to use didnt like it being an ex council flat. cue £400 down the swannie to the solicitors.

next up, lovely bloke looking for a quick turnaround, as contracts already up from previous sale i thought no problem so again solicitors instructed etc. he has £65k deposit from his property sale so only needs a small amount on a mortgage, turned down twice one with the mortgage company having issues with the access to the property (its an end terrace maisonette so the first door you come to on the row) and the other have issues with the hold the local authority have on the property (its leasehold with the lease being through a housing association and 2 of the 8 properties still being HA tenants) so once again, calls to solicitors to cancel instructions involving more money being in effect pissed up the wall.

the mortgage companies however would have no issue with the property being bought and lending to a buy to let investor i've been told so it makes feck all sense to me why they cant lend the £60k to this bloke to actually live there with him being a full time professional!

im gonna have to hit the bike hard tonight to relieve my stress levels!

Top Bottom