Faster Commutes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Legendary Member
Location
West Midlands
So bear in mind it is snow covered today and I was taking my time my commute today took me the same time as they used to back in May 08.

Roll on the nicer weather to get some serious speed up and to get some more miles on the Road bike.
 

2Loose

Legendary Member
So many schools shut and people staying at home to look after their children mean the roads are very quiet. Even the gritted ones around here.

I was amazed at how little time it took to get into work this morning, also at the careful and generally considerate drivers out there today.
 
Location
Paisley
Yes most of the drivers have been very considerate for the past few days, although someone cut me up tonight on the way home . I was in the right-hand lane, about to turn right, this idiot it a 4x4 came up in the left-hand lane and turned right, right in front of me!
 
Top Bottom