Faulty ATC2k clone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
My Decathlon AT2k stopped working on the batteries just before Christmas. I tried to open it up, but it has silly triangle headed screws. I bought a £2 Mini DV and when that arrived on Tuesday I decided to bin the ATC. I fished out all the bits and found the box, receipt and manual. Flicked though the manual and saw it has a 2 year grantee. So I have just taken it back to Decathlon and swapped it for a new one. I was offered my money back, but as the mini DVs aren't waterproof I decided to keep it. I can now film forward and back.

Result :smile:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
mr_cellophane said:
My Decathlon AT2k stopped working on the batteries just before Christmas. I tried to open it up, but it has silly triangle headed screws. I bought a £2 Mini DV and when that arrived on Tuesday I decided to bin the ATC. I fished out all the bits and found the box, receipt and manual. Flicked though the manual and saw it has a 2 year grantee. So I have just taken it back to Decathlon and swapped it for a new one. I was offered my money back, but as the mini DVs aren't waterproof I decided to keep it. I can now film forward and back.

Result :smile:
Wow - where from? (or is that a typo?)

Top Bottom