fecking bees

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
i got stung by a bee on Sunday afternoon and now have a arm the size of most peoples thigh . doctor thinks it might be infected or an allergic reaction . the annoying thing is i do have anaphylactic shock when i get stung by wasps . this is the first time i have been stung by a bee so looks like i am with them as well .
i was supposed to be doing London to Brighton on Saturday with a mate so fingers crossed i am up to it and better by then

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
If the arm is still swollen, just go in fancy dress, as Popeye :smile:

Hope it gets better. I got stung on the lip by a wasp last summer, while out cycling with Mrs Fnaar, and there is a hilarious pic of my swollen face, looking, actually, very much like Popeye's face. Mrs Fnaar was actually quite worried it was going to swell my throat up... insisted on going for a coffee, so cycling wouldn't encourage the venom around my system.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I have to take antihistamine for bites and stings..not always but i get some real good reactions from certain bites..

OP
OP
surfdude

surfdude

Veteran
Update
now on 2 lots of antibiotics and antihistamines as my arm is now swollen from my shoulder to my fingers. Been to the doctors 3 times .
Sorry headgardener but I wasn't knocking bees . Just the one that stung me . Fecking little pest.
looks like my ride for Saturday is definitely off as now I can't cross my fingers anymore .

Top Bottom