Feeling Guilty!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

teletext45

For the second weekend running i've not got out on my bike. Last weekend i was just mentally getting over a cycle accident i had during the week, finally started commuting again on friday. Today full of cold and just generally feel rough.

Is it right to feel SO guilty about not getting out training?

My ride next weekend is already organised as i'm going out with my first club right with my own club so no excuses......

andy

Willo

I feel a bit down/guilty when I miss exercise. However, if you're ill don't make it worse by going out. Not right to feel guilty but understandable. Healthy to miss exercise though as many see it as a chore. Just look forward to your next ride when you're better, consoled with the fact you'd probably miss it if you went out and made yourself really ill.

gary in derby

Think the cold is just part of your body dealing with the shock, and starting to heal properly. Don't feel guilty not a good emotion be positive. Think how much more enjoyment you will get next weekend.

Gary.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Never feel guilty about not going. There is always another day! Besides, it is not compulsory to go out every day, I don't. Enjoy it when you go , this is not the tdf.

apollo179

I tend to feel guilty and generally sh*t if i havnt been out for a day or so particulary if ive larded it up on the food. Putting some decent miles in definitely puts things in a better perspective.

Top Bottom