Feeling sad!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So it's Friday night, and I'm sat here looking at my bike, then across to where my cycling shoes are, then back to the bike... Admiring its lines, the shininess of the paint, and all I want to do is ride it.

And this is why I'm sad! I won't get chance to get out and ride this weekend :sad: Its just there, tormenting me!

You've got it really bad Badgeroo.
You need to break the thread - try retail therapy - wiggle!
Tony

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Was on nights , lack of sleep ,kids driving me nuts when i am at home and the wife is planning something for Sunday which probably means no club run which i have already had to miss since the beginning of Jan because of the baby .........

Do i win in the boo hooo stakes ?^_^

snorri

Legendary Member
anything I've forgotten...;)

Going round roundabouts the wrong way.:smile:

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
I love night cycling; I've just never been sure if it was a 'weird' thing or not. I find that if Im feeling poop or can't sleep for whatever reason, a short sharp 5-10 miler sorts you right out. And the colder the better, strangely enough. If you're out late/early enough some of the sights you see... I mean I saw a milk float the other day, I haven't seen one of they in ages! Milkie wasn't up for a Fast and Furious stylee drag race though. :angry:

Of course you've got jump the red, wrong-way roulette (again, purely in the cycling sense) etc, but my faviourite is Bulldog. I time a late evening run to get to the top of a certain hill for just gone 11pm, at the bottom of which are two or three pubs. Just for something a bit different every now and again, dodge-the-drunk is a great exercise in reaction and control, often followed by some sprint acceleration as well... :whistle:

Col5632

Guru
Night riding is the way forward, i ride home around 12.30am atleast once a week and its brilliant, nothing to slow you down or get in your way ;)

Top Bottom