Felt QX65 2009 - anyone know if it's good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpj

Hi,

I am pretty certain that a hybrid bike is the sort that would suit my needs best.

I like the look of the Felt QX65 2009, but have failed to find any comment positive or negative concerning it. In general are Felt bikes well thought of, does anyone know about this model specifically?

My budget is up to £300. If anyone has any other specific recommendations for a hybrid bike in my budget then I would be happy to hear them! I am male and a fraction under 6 feet.

Many thanks.

Bear

I've rode the QX75 & the 95, nice bikes ... and as a brand, i like them.

cheesyname

I bought a QX95 2008 model

Hi
I bought my bike a 2008 QX95 for £510 in January 2009 as an end of season discounted bike from a local LBS, the prices were a lot cheaper then before the hike for the poor exchange rate. I was not really sure what I was looking for except a hybrid for cycle paths etc to get fit. The bike has good quality parts. I got a rack and mudgaurds fitted and then replaced the cross tyres, although good in the forest tracks they were not good on the road and paths or very comfortable this all added to the initial cost. It helps if you know how you are going to use it before you buy to get a specific bike to your needs and a better value buy. But who does!

I did 5 to 10 miles rides at first, now around 30 miles 3 to 4 times a week on country roads, cycle paths and through forest tracks. The bike has done all well but I am looking to by a MTB also now for the forests!

Top Bottom